The crystal-blue ocean, smooth white-sand beaches, imposing seascape, and peaceful atmosphere are all you need for a special adventure, and La Regina Legend Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night can fulfill that. This relaxing escape from Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay is a truly smart alternative to any other destination that might be packed with people now.
Itinerary: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Dark and Light Cave – Cai Beo fishing village – Cat Ba Island – Quan Y Cave
DAY 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU MARINA – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (Lunch – Dinner)
08:45 – 9:15: Get the pick-up service from Hanoi Old Quarter to the private La Regina Lounge on a luxury limousine.
11:45: Arrive at the Lounge and have welcome drinks.
12:30: Enjoy a speedboat transfer to La Regina Legend Cruises. Upon boarding, receive a warm welcome and cruise briefing as well as onboard safety instructions. Start cruising to Lan Ha Bay.
13:15: Have a savory lunch at La Corona Restaurant while it is passing Chan Voi (Elephant Feet) and the imposing Tra Bau area.
14:30: Have the first exciting workout of the day tour: a bamboo boat trip through the Dark and Light Cave and discover the magic of light.
15:30 – 17:00: Travel to the dreamlike Van Boi beach and enjoy swimming and kayaking to the fullest.
18:00 – 18;30: Unwind by sightseeing the majestic sunset while savoring the sundowner cocktails. Attend Vietnamese cooking demonstrations.
19:30: Gather for BBQ (daily offer if the number of passengers is 30 and above). Pleasure is followed by night squid fishing or relaxing at your cabin. Have a beautiful nightlife aboard.
DAY 2: CAI BEO ANCIENT FISHING VILLAGE – QUAN Y CAVE (CAT BA ISLAND) – HANOI (Breakfast – Lunch)
06:00: Wake up early for a morning Tai Chi practice on the sundeck.
06:30: Relish a light breakfast.
07:30: Move to La Regina Day Cruise for a transfer sailing to the age-old Cai Beo fishing village.
08:30: Get on a bus for the scenic drive through the green jungle towards the historical Quan Y Cave (Hospital Cave).
09:00 – 09:40: Explore the war remnant Quan Y Cave, functioned as a hospital during Vietnamese – American wartime. The back-in-time journey is memorable.
10:00: Continue the bus ride to Gia Luan in which you embark on La Regine Legend Cruise to have a good rest and buffet brunch.
12:00: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew. Arrive back to Tuan Chau Marine on a speedboat. End of the La Regine Legend Cruise Tours 2 days.
I love traveling and have been working in tourism industry since 1996. Vietnam is my homeland so I would like to share with you my experience to discover this destination best!
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
La Regine Legend Cruise Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night Package Prices
Tour prices in USD valid till 30 December 2020 (Subject to change on Christmas, New Year Eve and Lunar New Year)
45m2, 1st floor, double/twin. Ceiling-to-floor windows, mini bar, private balcony with relaxing chairs and table, en-suite bathroom with bath tub, walk-in rain shower, Japanese smart toilet.
PRINCESS PREMIUM SUITE
45m2, 2nd floor, double/twin. Ceiling-to-floor windows, mini bar, fresh fruit in room, private balcony with relaxing chairs and table, en-suite bathroom with bath tub, walk-in rain shower, Japanese smart toilet.
QUEEN TRIPLE SUITE
54m2, 1st floor, 3 beds. Ceiling-to-floor windows, mini bar, private balcony with relaxing chairs and table, en-suite bathroom with bath tub, walk-in rain shower, Japanese smart toilet.
135m2, 2nd floor, moon bed. Spacious private terrace, cozy library corner, double jacuzzi for ultimate wellness, free 15-minute foot massage, 1 bottle of house wine and fresh fruits in room. Special turndown service with fresh flowers, In-suite dinning service upon request
- 02 children from 6 – 11 years old need to book one room separately, charge 75% of an adult’s cabin rate
- Children from 6 -11 years old: sharing bed with 02 adults or using extra bed: charge 75% of an adult’s rate
- One child under 12 years old sharing cabin with an adult, charge as adult’s rate
- Children under 6 years old: free of charge (sharing bed with parents)
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat
- Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Luxury mini van Hanoi- Tuan Chau- Hanoi
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day