Perla Dawn Sails Cruise Lan Ha Bay 3 Days 2 Nights is recommended for its wonder natural beauty and less touristy destination. Several exciting activities are included: swimming, kayaking, cave exploring, trekking, biking, dining on floating farm, all while sailing through undiscovered waters and islands in the beautiful poetic southern part of Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY – BRIGHT CAVE (L, D)
09:00 – 09:30: Pick-up at your hotel nearby the Old Quarter in Hanoi then transfer to Hai Phong
12:00 – 12:30: Arrive at Cat Hai port, check in Perla Dawn Sails in Lan Ha Bay. And then time for welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:15 – 14:00: Lunch is served while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay.
15:30 – 17:00: Take the visit to Bright Cave by bamboo boat. Hang Sang (Bright Cave) is a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and high stone cliffs. After that enjoy swimming in the private emerald water.
17:00 – 18:30: Return to the cruise for afternoon tea on the sun deck. Admire sunset and enjoy Happy Hour promotion – BUY 1 GET 2 on all beverages!
Note: Massage and Spa services always available upon request.
19:00: Prepare the dinner on floating farm, all while floating in the center of serene Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a fruit and vegetable carving demonstration and a traditional music performance at dinner time.
After dinner is your free time to join squid fishing activities, making friend with others or just relaxing.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE (B/L/D)
06:30 – 06:45: Tai Chi session on the sundeck
06:45 – 08:30: Breakfast. Take the Day Boat for a full-day of exploration.
09:00 – 11:00: Trekking and cycling tour to Viet Hai village on Cat Ba Island.
12:00 – 13:30: Return to the day boat for lunch.
13:30 – 15:30: Swim and kayak in Ba Ham Lake, a mystical wild lagoons on the bay
16:00: Cruise back to the Perla Dawn Sails.
19:00: Enjoy dinner on floating farm. Squid fishing or just laze around. Overnight onboard
DAY 3: TRA BAU AREA – CAT HAI PORT – HANOI (B, L)
06:30 – 06:45: Tai Chi session on the sundeck
07:00 – 07:45: Breakfast served while cruising to Tra Bau area.
07:45 – 09:00: Kayaking to discover Tra Bau area, where the landscapes are remarkable with emerald water and wonder islets. Visit a fishing farm and interact with the local fishermen to know more about their daily life.
09:00 – 09:45: Check out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
10:00 – 11:30: Join a cooking demonstration before enjoying the buffet lunch
11:45 – 12:00: Arrive at Cat Ha Port, say goodbye to the cruise team. And then transfer back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of Perla Dawn Sails 3 Days Cruise in Lan Ha Bay.
I love traveling and have been working in tourism industry since 1996. Vietnam is my homeland so I would like to share with you my experience to discover this destination best!
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Tour prices in USD valid till 30 December 2020 (Subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve)
|Junior Suite Balcony (27m2)||1st deck, 10 cabins, 1 queen bed/2 twin beds, bath room with bath tub, private sitting area & balcony||472||621||932|
|Senior Suite Balcony (27m2)||2nd deck, 6 cabins, 1 queen bed/2 twin beds, bath room with bath tub, private sitting area & balcony||495||667||NA|
|Grand Suite Balcony (45m2)||2nd deck, 2 cabins, 1 king size bed, in-suite bath, drinks bar, private sitting area & balcony||610||805||NA|
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin with private balcony
- All meals on boat: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Grand Suite Balcony cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming, Bamboo boat & Biking
- Sunset party
- Dinner on floating farm
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Land transportation Hanoi – Lan Ha – Hanoi (Luxury Limousine)
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.